Your privacy is critically important to us.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- Via a website published by us our one of our vendors (the “Website”)
- In electronic communications, such as e-mail and text messages, between you and us
- From you using other communication
- Through any third party application by which you access or provide data on the Website
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Services. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy from time to time for updates.
You may contact us regarding this policy at:
Postal Address: 1350 Scribner Ave NW Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Information We Collect & How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, and any other information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual (“Personal Information”) “Personal Information” does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GLBA”), and California Financial Information Privacy Act (“FIPA”), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and your usage details
- About your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide To Us. The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you.
- Details of transactions facilitated by the Website.
Information We Collect Using Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you interact with the Website and other websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your hardware, your software, your interaction with the Website, and other data, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including your location, what pages you visit and links you follow, the length of time spent on each page, and other data regarding your interaction with the Website.
- Information about your device and internet connection, such as what browser you are using and the IP address from which you’re accessing the Website.
The information we collect automatically is not in and of itself Personal Information, but we may synthesize it with Personal Information either collected by us from you as described in this Policy or obtained from third parties. This integration of information helps us to improve the service we offer by:
- Knowing more about our audience, customers, and potential customers, including usage patterns.
- Customizing the Website so that it is easier for you to use.
- Enhancing our Services so they are more responsive to you.
- Recognizing you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we may use for automatic data collection include cookies, web beacons, and tracking pixels. In addition, third parties may serve some content on the Website and may use automatic data collection technologies to facilitate the service or services they provide. These third parties may collect information associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
Use of Your Information. The information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience for you by enabling us to:
- To register you as a new user
- To process and deliver Services to you
- To manage our relationship with you
- To facilitate your employment application process
- To enable you to complete a survey
- To administer and protect our Website
- To deliver relevant Website content and advertisements to you
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- To improve the performance of the Website
- To recognize you when you return to the Website
- To carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about any changes to the Website or any products or services we offer through it
- To take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, consistent with the provision of our Services to you
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees and associates, our customers, or any other individual or entity
Your Information; Your Choices. We make every effort to provide you with as many choices as possible regarding use of the Personal Information you provide to us. We have identified the following processes to provide you with control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by Us to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by replying to a marketing email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, clicking “unsubscribe” in the marketing email itself, or by contacting us using the methods identified in this Policy at any time.
We have no control over how third-parties use your Personal Information.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information.
If you have or maintain an account profile, you can review and change any information associated with that profile.
You may send us an email at ITSupport@workboxstaffing.com to request access to, to correct, or to delete, any Personal Information you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting any account associated with your Personal Information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause remaining information to be incorrect.
Policy Towards Minors. We do not provide services to minors and accordingly the Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at ITSupport@workboxstaffing.com.
This policy is effective as of 25, April 2022.